The BSUN International Permanent Secretariat:
- is the official International contact point of the BSUN;
- issues and deposits the official documents of the BSUN;
- is in permanent contact with the members, National secretariats, centers and other structures of the BSUN;
- follows the activities of the BSUN implementing the decisions of the General Assembly / Conference of Rectors, Executive Board, and President;
- keeps the contacts with BSEC and BSEC related bodies and other regional and international organizations; maintains and updates the BSUN database;
- edits the BSUN International Journal “Letters from the Black Sea”;
- follows the payments of the membership fees and of other incomes and assure the distribution of funds according to the budget approved by the Executive Board;
- assures the promotion of the BSUN and of its members in the Black Sea region and worldwide, using available promotion channels.
The International Permanent Secretariat of BSUN is established at "Ovidius" University of Constanta, Romania.
The activity of BSUN IPS is coordonated by BSUN Secretary General Prof.dr. Eden Mamut.